Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WHAS reporting that Gillispie is out

Featured Replies

I like how they put the reporters names out there so we know who to fry when this all ends out being false haha.

 

They must have some dirty on someone to get this news before WKYT:lol:

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
(WHAS11) – Multiple sources close to the University of Kentucky Athletic Department have confirmed to both Kyle Draper and Danielle Santoro that Billy Gillispie is no longer the men’s basketball coach at Kentucky.

 

We will be reporting more information as it becomes available. An official announcement from the university is expected tomorrow.

Forgive me if I take all of this with little value. It may end up being the case but until they make it official, it simply isn't.

While I think it's true and expected an announcement eventually that he's gone, I suspect Lexington stations will feel a bit embarrassed being scooped by a Louisville station. Kinda funny!

QUOTE=Wireman;3354184]I love "billy gillispie's" comment on there :lol:

 

He's still fighting.:thumb:

Wireman, has any of your people confirmed this to be true?

Forgive me if I take all of this with little value. It may end up being the case but until they make it official, it simply isn't.

 

:thumb:

Wireman, has any of your people confirmed this to be true?

 

I'm working on trying to get something concrete, but noone is willing to put their word on it. I'm still a little nervous about it, to be honest.

One of my best friend's works for the BBSN and he has 1) not heard anything and 2) heard no plans for a press conference tomorrow...

 

So...

If I'm not mistaken didn't 27 report Billy D was hired by UK 2 years ago during circus ol' Kentucky?

I have a very funny feeling that the time and date of the presser has a lot to do with something going on right now...maybe the Memphis vs. Missouri game? I wouldnt be surprised to see one set after this game has ended. That is if the score right now doesnt change.:sssh:

That article had nothing.

 

Just passing it along :taz:

WLEX and WTVQ just now at 11pm said still no confirmation

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.