Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How You Doing So Far.....

Featured Replies

I dunno, its sponsored by CBS, isn't there a $100 million dollar contest out there?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have chosen 28 first and second round winners out a possible 40 so far. I have one with some professors in the department I am a Workstudy at. My only problems were that I had Virginia Commonwealth in the Elite 8. Other than that, 7 of my Elite 8 Teams are left along with all 4 final four teams and national champion.

I went 8 for 8 yesterday,but won't happen today as I have Florida St. and Wake Forest winning today. Those two got put out in 1st round.So at best I can only hope for 6 out of 8 today.

Final 8 in tact. MidWest is killing me, I believe others to. I had WVU winning two games. Huggins...I deserve to lose after that pick.

 

I'm tied for first in mine but I, too, forgot that Huggs never plays past the first weekend.

Awful lot of love for Wake on here. Sure glad I picked Cleveland State in the 1st round :banana:

I also have Mizzou winning it all. I love this tourney, and I hate it too. I'm in 8 different bracket contests and I use the same picks in everyone. I'm on the facebook one too.

Looks like ASU is going to cost me another Sweet 16 team.

37-11 in one...with all of the elite eight left.

35-13 in the other...with 7 of 8 in the elite eight left.

34-14 overall, 7 of my Elite Eight left and all of my Final Four.

37-11 in one...with all of the elite eight left.

35-13 in the other...with 7 of 8 in the elite eight left.

 

In 13th place with my best....someone is 41-7.

I had Wake in the finals in one bracket. Darn you Wake Forest.

 

I had them in the Final Four... So I know how your feeling.

 

 

 

:ohbrother:

Not too good, I gambled with Arizona State and Texas in the Elite 8 but I still have 12 of 16 and all of my final four. Now if Zaga loses to UNC I'm most likely done.

Picked way too many upsets in the first round, went 22-32... Went 13-16 for the second round with all Elite Eight teams alive...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.