Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How You Doing So Far.....

Featured Replies

  • Author

As of now I have all my final four teams left (Michigan State, UConn, Pittsburgh, and Oklahoma), and 6 of my Elite Eight teams.

 

I am currently 4th in my office pool, and will win if Pitt wins it all.

I'm not sure what place I'm in in my big money pool, but I will win it if Pitt, Oklahoma, & UConn all make the Final Four and Pitt wins it.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fill out two NCAA brackets.38-10, 37-11.Also fill out two NIT brackets.We need a thread for the NIT,before I reveal my choices on them.:D

Now I'm tied for 35th out of 47 participants. I'm only 7 points off the lead, so hope is not lost, but I think Oklahoma has to win it all for me to have a shot.

Right now I am in 5th in the BGP contest. I still have 15 of the final 16 teams alive, all of the elite 8 and final 4. My final 4 are U.L., UConn, Okla., Pitt with U.L/Pitt in the final and U.L. winning it all.

I am just hoping that the "rambler" will get on a roll and make a run! :lol:

 

I am way down the list on others that I joined (espn,yahoo)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.