Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How You Doing So Far.....

Featured Replies

in your money office pools?

 

As of now I'm in first in one, and 3rd in another....

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in pretty bad shape. I've got 98% on ESPN.com, though. But I have Clemson going to the Elite 8 in that one, so that's no good...

Awful. Wake in my final 4:taz:

 

I am in one that has a payoff of over $1,100, but it doesn't matter now since I also gambled on Wake getting to the final four. :idunno:

I was doing great until the late session yesterday, now I'm 22-10. I'm tied for 22nd out of 47 in the contest I'm in. I've only lost two of my Sweet 16 (Wake & FSU), and one of my Elite Eight (Wake), so I'm not in terrible shape, but I've got ground to make up.

I had Wake in the finals in one bracket. Darn you Wake Forest.

After the first round and out of all the games played so far today ive only missed two games, and those were Wake and FSU.

 

Best I've ever done after the first round ever I think and its also the first time I have no money up, so as of right now its kind of bittersweet. :lol:

After 1st round games,I'm 24-8

Final 8 in tact. MidWest is killing me, I believe others to. I had WVU winning two games. Huggins...I deserve to lose after that pick.

This day was much better to me. Perfect 8-0 today.

For those of you on Facebook, there's a guy who has a perfect bracket so far, he has Mizzou winning it all

For those of you on Facebook, there's a guy who has a perfect bracket so far, he has Mizzou winning it all

 

Crazy, my brother has Mizzou winning it all too. He's not on Facebook though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.