Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson County 45 Adair County 33

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you...0-2 on the day.

 

Picked Hazard as homer. I didn't expect them to win.

 

I picked Adair because I thought they would win. But, nobody, including me, knew anything about Grayson.

  • Author
I'm with you...0-2 on the day.

 

Picked Hazard as homer. I didn't expect them to win.

 

I picked Adair because I thought they would win. But, nobody, including me, knew anything about Grayson.

 

At least I'm not alone. :cry:

I thought sure Adair county would win this one.

Adair really came out flat footed and never got a good pace. Grayson really crashed the boards and got a ton of second looks at the basket. Looked like Adair was asleep or just shocked by the atmosphere not sure what it was. Both teams had wonderful fan support!

WAY TO GO COUGARS!!!! I BELIEVE!!!

The teams that brought the most fan support today won in their respective games. With victories by West J & Grayson, both games were slight upsets. This means the quarterfinal game should be loud and rockin' and one cinderella team is for sure headed to Saturday morning's Semi's. One of the things I just love about the Sweet 16. :thumb:

Congratulations to Grayson on making the elite 8. I am 0 for 2 on the day, hope my luck changes. And so do Central and Eastern I bet.:lol:

Nice win GC :thumb: 0 - 2 so far :irked:

The teams that brought the most fan support today won in their respective games. With victories by West J & Grayson, both games were slight upsets. This means the quarterfinal game should be loud and rockin' and one cinderella team is for sure headed to Saturday morning's Semi's. One of the things I just love about the Sweet 16. :thumb:

 

I guess this means there will be a really good crowd for West/Grayson on Friday. If Corbin manages to make it through tonight, that will only put more in the seats.

 

All day Friday will be fun at the Sweet 16!

I didn't feel out a bracket, but if I did I would be 0-2 for sure. The earlier game was not a surprise, but this one sure was.

Not if you've watched Grayson play. They've been a solid defensive team the entire season and was just the better team.

Adair Co couldn't hit anything early, got down never could recover, hard to come back against a team like Grayson County. Good luck to the Cougars, I think you got a real good chance to make the final 4. Hate to see the Indians go out like this, worst game of the year! But they had a good year anyway, good luck to the seniors.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.