Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ole Miss Updates

Featured Replies

If UK went zone, Ole Miss wouldnt know what to do

 

We have BCG. :taz:

  • Replies 313
  • Views 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gillispie said about a week ago on a post game show that Harris was the only guy that guarded people like it was personal. I would think that is why. Don't know if I agree with it, but that is what he said.

 

I swear I feel like he just hurts us so much whenever he is in the game. Honestly how much does he help. I know he was Mr. Alaska and there is so serious competition up there but cmon.

UK 22

Miss 23

 

7:08 in the 1st.

Who is number 21 and what did they do with PS

Cleaning up them offensive boards

Who is number 21 and what did they do with PS

 

That's what I'm wondering

Porter shoots one from near Fort Myers Beach that barely draws iron. Harris with the offensive rebound and put back.

Where did this Kentucky team come from?

8-0 run from UK

 

Ole Miss timeout.

 

UK 28

Miss 23

 

5:48 to play in the 1st.

On a side note Kentucky with noone on the all freshman team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.