Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ole Miss Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 313
  • Views 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because the school does not get their internet service from one of the espn 360 providers.

 

Yep. :thumb:

Not a bad start. Jodie with 5 already

UK 7

MISS 5

 

17:17 in the 1st

  • Author

Malcom White is going to be a beast over the next 2 years.

Malcom White is going to be a beast over the next 2 years.

 

No doubt about that.

UK with 7 more shot attempts than Ole Miss so far.

You can get video and audio on yahoo sports

Has anyone noticed that Kentucky gets no close calls anymore? I feel like Patterson and Meeks get hammered all the time, but the refs just let them go.

Most impressive thing I have seen Porter do all season...

 

UK 11

Miss 9

 

14:23 in the first.

I don't want audio, but I'll check out Yahoo for the video.

I don't want audio, but I'll check out Yahoo for the video.

 

I do not think yahoo has the rights for video of the SEC tourney. Good luck.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.