March 12, 200917 yr Conley just said, "and Kentucky has stuck with their man-to-man defense to this point..." How many games has Conley called this season???Apparently he has slept through all the previous games.
March 12, 200917 yr I'm impressed with Harrelson thus far Me too...but PS doesnt know what to do when they are both in the game.
March 12, 200917 yr Hey will someone tell me why Harris is still in the game? Gillispie said about a week ago on a post game show that Harris was the only guy that guarded people like it was personal. I would think that is why. Don't know if I agree with it, but that is what he said.
March 12, 200917 yr Can this team keep anyone from driving the lane? Not by playing man-to-man... Not enough guys with quick feet in Blue and White.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.