March 12, 200917 yr Haven't watched a minute of this one, but it appears this team still has no clue how to play defense.
March 12, 200917 yr That is a big swing at the end of the half. If it was not drawn up that way then he should not play at all in the second half imo.
March 12, 200917 yr Do you all think reporters are scared to death to talk to Billy at the half. Or any time for that matter.
March 12, 200917 yr Wow, I'm stunned, Billy G actually said something half-way intelligent at a half-time interview.... I'm stunned he didn't spit in the reporters face :lol:
March 12, 200917 yr Haven't watched a minute of this one, but it appears this team still has no clue how to play defense. They cant. UK's defense is watching people drive by them.
March 12, 200917 yr I'm stunned he didn't spit in the reporters face :lol: It was Baker so not sure he wanted to make someone else in Lexington mad.
March 12, 200917 yr Do you all think reporters are scared to death to talk to Billy at the half. Or any time for that matter. I wouldn't be. I love dealing with people like BCG. I would ask him a ridiculous question just to get a reaction out of him. I would have asked him if he was pleased with Porter's shooting in the first half.
March 12, 200917 yr Same 'ole same 'ole... We refuse to play Galloway. We refuse to adjust our defense - even though noone on our team can defend anyone in straight-up man-to-man. We shoot ourselves in the foot with easy misses and turnovers. The bottom line - every other SEC team (even the bad ones) has improved as the season has progressed and Kentucky has stayed the same.
March 12, 200917 yr Same 'ole same 'ole... We refuse to play Galloway. We refuse to adjust our defense - even though noone on our team can defend anyone in straight-up man-to-man. We shoot ourselves in the foot with easy misses and turnovers. The bottom line - every other SEC team (even the bad ones) has improved as the season has progressed and Kentucky has stayed the same. :thumb:
March 12, 200917 yr Sounds like I'm not missing much.... For those of you who would rather watch a good basketball game, flip on ESPN2, Baylor/KU tied at 51 all with 10 to play....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.