Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ole Miss Updates

Featured Replies

38-36 Ole Miss at the half.

  • Replies 313
  • Views 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wireman at least you have Morehead.

 

You're exactly right. I would rather watch the Eagles 10 times as to watch the Wildcats once this season.

How bad would the 96 team beat this years team? Jw

How bad would the 96 team beat this years team? Jw

 

30+

How bad would the 96 team beat this years team? Jw

 

They could pick whatever score they wanted it to be.

How bad would the 96 team beat this years team? Jw

 

I think a better question is how many previous UK teams could this team beat? I can't think of any.

Is that right, I thought Miller made one.

Did anyone notice the 0-6 from 3-point land in the 1st?

 

Yup and I think 3 of those belong to Meeks.

I don't know if I have ever saw 3 over and back calls in one game.

Yup and I think 3 of those belong to Meeks.

 

And 2 to Porter, including 1 that was so deep it should count as 4 points...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.