Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ole Miss Updates

Featured Replies

Give me a lineup of Patterson, Miller, Meeks, Galloway and Stevenson or Harrleson.

 

That's my lineup...:thumb:

 

Cats giving up another second shot...

 

BTW Miller is the Key...IMO...

  • Replies 313
  • Views 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big shot by White

Galloway feeds the ball to Patterson better than anyone else we have.

 

Because KG is the only true PG we have

I just can't understand why that combination of players doesn't see the floor more often.

 

I've been wondering that most of the season. Along with most people who watch UK I assume other than Billy.

I hope Billy didn't draw up a 3 for Porter....

They are leaving Porter open by 7 or 8 feet from the perimeter. Smart move as he clanks another three.

Because KG is the only true PG we have

 

9 times out of 10 when he touches the ball he either drives or feeds it inside and I love it.

 

White is killing us.

What was Porter thinking coming out of the timeout.

 

Porter........:isurrender:

That is the best shot you get coming out of a timeout. My goodness.

White goes by Miller like he is a traffic barrel...

Really a bad thing when you cannot find the TV Channel for this and it being tied at 36 with 40 seconds to go in the half.

Wow, I'm stunned, Billy G actually said something half-way intelligent at a half-time interview....

Really a bad thing when you cannot find the TV Channel for this and it being tied at 36 with 40 seconds to go in the half.
What's your zip? I can give you the channel.

Porter misses the front end of the 1-1 halftime.

 

Miss 38

Kentucky 36

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.