Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ole Miss Updates

Featured Replies

Beautiful catch and finish by Meeks.

  • Replies 313
  • Views 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, they're getting rebounds. Too bad they're not scoring after they get them.

Ole Miss isn't going to have the same sucess on Meeks today. He is doing the opposite of what they think

Beautiful catch and finish by Meeks.

I must be about a minute behind you. I'm watching on ESPN 360, and I was like "What catch and finish?"

  • Author
Ole Miss isn't going to have the same sucess on Meeks today. He is doing the opposite of what they think

 

It's still early. And with Meeks playing incredible the first 7 minutes and UK killing Ole Miss on the boards they are down 1.

Conley just said, "and Kentucky has stuck with their man-to-man defense to this point..." How many games has Conley called this season???

Meeks needs to stop shooting outside and just keep on driving, they cant stop him!!

I must be about a minute behind you. I'm watching on ESPN 360, and I was like "What catch and finish?"

 

:thumb:

 

Radio on yahoo is about a minute behind.

Porter gets scorched by Huertas on the inbound play for an uncontested layup under the hoop...

Watching on Yahoo now, thanks Wireman.

 

Nice! They had it last year, but I could not find a link earlier for it.

Has anyone noticed that Kentucky gets no close calls anymore? I feel like Patterson and Meeks get hammered all the time, but the refs just let them go.

 

I don't agree it looks like it goes both ways.

I'm impressed with Harrelson thus far

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.