March 12, 200917 yr Meeks shooting short...He must have had to run the stairs during practice before the game...:ohbrother:
March 12, 200917 yr Is that right, I thought Miller made one. No Miller stepped right inside the line and knocked it down. Pitino wouldn't have like that much.
March 12, 200917 yr Im starting to sense UK is about to break this one loose. I had the same thought a few time in the first half...:idunno:
March 12, 200917 yr Sounds like I'm not missing much.... For those of you who would rather watch a good basketball game, flip on ESPN2, Baylor/KU tied at 51 all with 10 to play.... No thanks, we are real UK fans.
March 12, 200917 yr Meeks shooting short...He must have had to run the stairs during practice before the game...:ohbrother: :laugh:
March 12, 200917 yr Meeks shooting short...He must have had to run the stairs during practice before the game...:ohbrother: I think he is wore down from all the mins he has played this year.
March 12, 200917 yr No Miller stepped right inside the line and knocked it down. Pitino wouldn't have like that much. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.