Things YOU Do That Would be Pet Peeves of Others

titletownclown

We have the pet peeve thread. So, now I ask, "What habits/quirks/mannerisms do you possess that others might say would be a pet peeve for them?" Be honest.

One of my worst habits is the inability to listen fully as my wife discusses a bad day she had at work. She gets particularly upset when I ask her to just give me a summarized account of her bad day.:idunno:

Starting pet peeve threads.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bluto
I'm smarter than most people and it just drives them insane. :puke::idunno::popcorn::isurrender:

Don't take credit for something you didn't do. I've been insane a lot longer than I've been on BGP.

Guest Bluto

[slurp] As I sit here drinking my morning coffee [slurp], I just can't think of anything [slurp]....

I give waaaayyyy too much information, especially to my husband. He will ask me a "simple" question and I have to give him all my background thought information before I can answer him. I try not to do it, but I can't seem to help myself! If someone asks me if I have had a good day, I am incapable of just saying "yes." I must tell them exactly why my day has been good!

I am constantly show extreme sarcasm. It's usually all in fun, and a fair amount of times people end up laughing at it. But sometimes people hear it too much and those close to me will make the comment about once a week "You're such a jerk."

Im guilty as well. I constantly say anything for a laugh, but those that dont get it or are politically correct, are always offended.

[slurp] As I sit here drinking my morning coffee [slurp], I just can't think of anything [slurp]....

My first roommate at college DID THAT NONSTOP but would then also add an AHHHH so it was slurp...ahhhhh....slurp....ahhhh. It drove me crazy. He wasn't the brightest bulb in the box and would have flunked out after the first semester except that I killed him before the semester ended.

Last sentence was a joke btw.

• 3 years later...