Things YOU Do That Would be Pet Peeves of Others

titletownclown

We have the pet peeve thread. So, now I ask, "What habits/quirks/mannerisms do you possess that others might say would be a pet peeve for them?" Be honest.

One of my worst habits is the inability to listen fully as my wife discusses a bad day she had at work. She gets particularly upset when I ask her to just give me a summarized account of her bad day.:idunno:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have the pet peeve thread. So, now I ask, "What habits/quirks/mannerisms do you possess that others might say would be a pet peeve for them?" Be honest.

One of my worst habits is the inability to listen fully as my wife discusses a bad day she had at work. She gets particularly upset when I ask her to just give me a summarized account of her bad day.:idunno:

Same here with my g/f. She goes :taz: when I ask her to repeat it. I try and play it off and just say "Yeah...Uh Huh" but that does not fly. :lol:

Due to blowing my fuses a couple of different times I have been the guy who pulls off without using his turn signal. For some reason everytime I change the fuses everything will work nicely for a week or two then when I go for the turn signal it will just blow and the blinker will quit working. When I go for my next scheduled tune up I'm going to get this fixed for good, changing fuses is pretty annoying, especially just for the same particular thing.