Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke at UNC predictions - 3/8/09

Who ya got? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who ya got?

    • UNC
      74%
    • Duke
      22%
    • Can they both lose???
      3%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who ya got???

 

I wonder how the results will look???? :lol:

Just voted.:lol:

Heels sweep the Dukies! :ylsuper:

I think Duke pulls this one out.

North Carolina 90-82.

I'm hoping Duke pulls this one out it would be huge, but it all depends on how Duke does from the outside...

When I look at the teams that have defeated Carolina, I have no reason to not believe in my Dukies!!!!!!!!!!!! There would be nothing sweeter than ruining Tyler's Senior Day!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Fear the Elbow!!!!!!!!

When I look at the teams that have defeated Carolina, I have no reason to not believe in my Dukies!!!!!!!!!!!! There would be nothing sweeter than ruining Tyler's Senior Day!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Fear the Elbow!!!!!!!!

 

Keep dreamin'.

 

North Carolina will take care of business at home and take the ACC title for themselves.

 

There will be absolutely no sharing with Duke this year.:ylsuper:

Keep dreamin'.

 

North Carolina will take care of business at home and take the ACC title for themselves.

 

There will be absolutely no sharing with Duke this year.:ylsuper:

 

 

 

A man without dreams is a man with no hope.

I'll pull for Duke. :lol::lol::lol:

UNC 96

Duke 82

 

I believe both these teams have some issues defensively, but UNC has more fire power to cover them up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.