Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK's pre-conference schedule

Featured Replies

According to Coach G the cats schedule should not be as hard next season. What a joke, they are going to have to schedule the little sister's of the poor to find worse teams than what they had this year. The only good home games were Indiana and Miami. Why can't he be gone?

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indiana? They might have been the worst team on our schedule.

According to Coach G the cats schedule should not be as hard next season. What a joke, they are going to have to schedule the little sister's of the poor to find worse teams than what they had this year. The only good home games were Indiana and Miami. Why can't he be gone?

 

Do you have a link for this?

Do you have a link for this?

 

I haven't heard him say anything like that this year. However I do remember last season he was saying how he didn't like the tough non conference schedule they had. Thats probably why it was weaker this year.

Do you have a link for this?

 

I think it was in the LHL either today or yesterday.

I think this is what is being talked about on here. This is the author's opinion from BCG's quote. IMO he was saying it needed to be better so that the schedule doesn't come into play as much.

 

Here's the link:

 

http://www.kentucky.com/818/story/712786.html

I think this is what is being talked about on here. This is the author's opinion from BCG's quote. IMO he was saying it needed to be better so that the schedule doesn't come into play as much.

 

Here's the link:

 

http://www.kentucky.com/818/story/712786.html

 

Hmmm how did you come to that conclusion? Billy G said how you can expect a dip once the conference play starts, which means more losses. That means he wants to have less losses going into the conference play, which means softer schedule. I don't know where you came up with that he is saying he wants a harder schedule?

Hmmm how did you come to that conclusion? Billy G said how you can expect a dip once the conference play starts, which means more losses. That means he wants to have less losses going into the conference play, which means softer schedule. I don't know where you came up with that he is saying he wants a harder schedule?

 

Wow...Are you Jerry Tipton? Coach is talking about a HARDER pre-conference schedule. It's painfully obvious.

Hmmm how did you come to that conclusion? Billy G said how you can expect a dip once the conference play starts, which means more losses. That means he wants to have less losses going into the conference play, which means softer schedule. I don't know where you came up with that he is saying he wants a harder schedule?

 

Tipton took it one way as did you. Other people including me took it that he's not going w/ total bottom feeders and possibly not as many top 10 programs. I read more than just this opinion piece from Tipton.

Indiana? They might have been the worst team on our schedule.

 

Indiana down this year without a doubt. Can remember when Cats played a really strong OCS. Could the weaker schedule be an attempt to try and stay ahead of North Carolina. That is not going to happen because NC will pass Kentucky anyway. Carolina hired a proven coach in Roy Williams while Kentucky went with BCG. The difference is very easy to see. I know 2 years is not much to give a coach but the Cats seem to be on a downhill slide and just my opinion do not think Billy Clyde is the man for the job.

Most teams experience a dip in league play, he said, so the pre-conference portion of the schedule must not be too difficult.

 

"You don't want that to be your undoing as far as the NCAA Tournament," he said.

 

This sure sounds as though he thinks this year's pre-conference was too hard, at least that is how I would take it.

I hope, I am sorry I mean I WISH UK would schedule WKU. Even better bring your team on down to Diddle Arena and play us on our home court. We went up there last time and its your turn to return the favor. Hey if you win its a quality win on the road against a solid team that is always tough to beat at home. By the way WKU will be solid next year only losing one player that plays significant minutes and adding 5 solid recrutis including Terrance Boyd who chose WKU over UConn, Pitt, and UK, and Jordan Swing currently a favorite to win Mr. Basketball in Alabama. I think it is time for UK to step up to the table and schedule WKU I mean UofL did it we have a 4 game contract with them, whats wrong cats don't want history to repeat itself?

Terrance Boyd who chose WKU over UConn, Pitt, and UK

 

:lol:

 

Didn't have an offer from any of the 3. Plus he's a head case, and likes to talk in 3rd person. Have fun with that... :lol:

I hope, I am sorry I mean I WISH UK would schedule WKU. Even better bring your team on down to Diddle Arena and play us on our home court. We went up there last time and its your turn to return the favor. Hey if you win its a quality win on the road against a solid team that is always tough to beat at home. By the way WKU will be solid next year only losing one player that plays significant minutes and adding 5 solid recrutis including Terrance Boyd who chose WKU over UConn, Pitt, and UK, and Jordan Swing currently a favorite to win Mr. Basketball in Alabama. I think it is time for UK to step up to the table and schedule WKU I mean UofL did it we have a 4 game contract with them, whats wrong cats don't want history to repeat itself?

 

I forgot about WKU making a great push towards the NC...:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.