Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pick UK's Starting Five

Pick Your Starting Five... 593 members have voted

  1. 1. Pick Your Starting Five...

    • Jared Carter
      0%
    • Adam Delph
      0%
    • Kevin Galloway
      16%
    • Mark Halsell
      0%
    • Josh Harrellson
      2%
    • Ramon Harris
      3%
    • Mark Krebs
      0%
    • DeAndre Liggins
      3%
    • Jodie Meeks
      19%
    • Darius Miller
      17%
    • Patrick Patterson
      19%
    • Dwight Perry
      0%
    • Micheal Porter
      1%
    • Landon Slone
      0%
    • Perry Stevenson
      12%
    • A.J Stewart
      1%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Galloway

Meeks

Miller

Harrellson

Patterson

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PG-Liggins/Galloway

SG-Meeks

SF-Harris/Miller

PF-Stevenson

C-Patterson

 

Galloway would be my 6 man.

^ While I am not disagreeing with you, I think you could argue he is a lot less of a liability than Perry Stevenson.

I think UK's season would have been better with a lineup of Galloway,Meeks,Miller,Stevenson and Patterson right from the start of season.

May have taken more losses at first,but would have done better in the SEC. JMO

Galloway

Meeks

Miller

Harrellson

Patterson

 

1 - Galloway

2 - Meeks

3 - Miller

4 - Harrelson

5 - Patterson

 

Maybe its just me but I am not that big of a fan of Harrellson. He is slow, can't play defense and can't create his own shot. When he has scored this year it has been when he was wide open for a three, or wide open down low. Seems like anytime he tried to post someone up, he just gets his shot blocked. He is a nice guy to have for 3 to 5 minutes a game, but I definitely wouldn't start him.

Galloway PG

Meeks 2G

Patterson C

Miller SF

Stevenson PF

PG -Galloway - best PG they have

SG - Meeks -

SF - Miller - he has big up side

PF- Liggins - because he is quick off the dribble and big enough to post up.

C- Patterson

Galloway

Meeks

Miller

Harris

Patterson

 

Harris is limted offensivley but that shouldn't show up as much with Galloway and Miller on the floor instead of Porter and Stevenson. I like Harris D and this defensive unit would give other teams nightmares.

Galloway

Meeks

Miller

Harris

Patterson

 

Harris is limted offensivley but that shouldn't show up as much with Galloway and Miller on the floor instead of Porter and Stevenson. I like Harris D and this defensive unit would give other teams nightmares.

 

I really like that lineup as well. That was the lineup we used when we came back against LSU. May be our best lineup.

I really like that lineup as well. That was the lineup we used when we came back against LSU. May be our best lineup.

 

I agree. Its too small in the front court though.

 

But next year... replace Harris (or Miller if you prefer) with Orton, and I like it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.