Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Tournament Bound?

Will UK make the Big Dance? 78 members have voted

  1. 1. Will UK make the Big Dance?

    • Yes, they will receive an at-large bid
      46%
      36
    • Yes, they will win the SEC tournament
      6%
      5
    • No, they will be NIT bound
      47%
      37

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Do they deserve to be in the tournament? That can be debated. Will they get in? If they get 20 wins, then I feel they’re a lock, because their name alone. UK has a big draw wherever they go. Money talks…

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lunardi says they are in at this point.

I feel like we need 3 more wins to be comfortable.

 

Either wins against UGA and Florida or a win against UGA and 2 in the SECT. I'd be very comfortable with that.

I feel like we need 3 more wins to be comfortable.

 

Either wins against UGA and Florida or a win against UGA and 2 in the SECT. I'd be very comfortable with that.

 

:thumb: Three should be a lock.

 

Two MIGHT do it depending on how things play out, but I'll be nervous on Sunday if they only get two more.

Here's an article from Fox Sports and they have KY listed as "IN TROUBLE"

 

KENTUCKY — Lost to LSU, 73-70

Record: 19-10, 8-6 SEC (tied for 3rd in SEC East)

RPI: 66

SOS: 61

Record vs. Top 25: 3-3

Record vs. Top 50: 4-6

Billy Gillispie and the Wildcats have dropped three of their last four and six of their last eight and are on the outside looking in at this point. They don't have a victory against a single top-25 team in the AP or Coaches Poll at this point.

Remaining: Georgia, at Florida

 

 

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/9282518/Bubble-Watch:-'Noles,-Vols-all-but-punch-tickets?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002

They are tournament bound!!!! NIT tournament that is.

Do they deserve to be in the tournament? That can be debated. Will they get in? If they get 20 wins, then I feel they’re a lock, because their name alone. UK has a big draw wherever they go. Money talks…

 

Being a true Kentucky fan I don't want them in because of that reason. I want them in becasue they deserve to be in.

Being a true Kentucky fan I don't want them in because of that reason. I want them in becasue they deserve to be in.

 

:confused: Being a TRUE Kentucky fan, you want them in no matter what.

Money will not play that big of a factor. Most tourny sites are already sold out

Money will not play that big of a factor. Most tourny sites are already sold out

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nope... I dont think they get in. SEC is down and they wont win that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.