February 28, 200917 yr LSU already at season average for threes made per game 17 minutes into this one.
February 28, 200917 yr Porter has to be blackmailing BCG or something because it just doesnt make any sense for him to be playing this much for UK.
February 28, 200917 yr The fact that Galloway is on the bench right now is further proof that Gillispie is an idiot. :clap: I don't really understand what he thinks.
February 28, 200917 yr Meeks has forced almost all his shots thus far. Jodie Jodie Jodie. What in the world are you doing? Can you blame him really outside of Patterson no one else is going to create.
February 28, 200917 yr Its pretty much a miracle that they not down by double digits right now. Thats about the only thing you can be optimistic about right now as a cat fan.
February 28, 200917 yr I wonder how long that PPat can hold UK and BCG on his back and carry them. I mean he is leading us in points, rebounds and basketball knowledge.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.