Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/LSU Updates

Featured Replies

Let me guess, we just dreamed up a magical formula at the half and implemented it. I mean, what have we been waiting on?

 

Galloway and Miller aren't walking through the door anytime soon... Oh wait. Or are they?

  • Replies 267
  • Views 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Team looks totally different with this lineup. What a shocker...

 

:thumb:

 

 

I still have faith in BCG. But if he dont start Galloway and does Porter next game then I very may switch sides. I also like Miller even though he makes a rookie mistake but the only way he will learn is to get experience and pt.

I still have faith because he is the one that brought PPat here and I believe that there may be more than we know that supports what his reasons are for doing what he does.

Big 3 for Miller...

 

Great pass to Meeks

Boooooo....Mr Ref...

 

I didnt like it at first but after the replay he may have gotten a piece of the arm. It was close.

Great pass by Galloway

Whole different team.

Shooting 80% with this lineup.

 

Put Harris in and he immediately kills everything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.