February 28, 200917 yr I didnt like it at first but after the replay he may have gotten a piece of the arm. It was close. I don't know looked pretty petty to me...:thumb:
February 28, 200917 yr Great pass by Galloway Only PG on the team that could make that pass or even have the awareness to make it.
February 28, 200917 yr I don't know looked pretty petty to me...:thumb: It was pretty weak he didnt get much of him if he did.
February 28, 200917 yr Only PG on the team that could make that pass or even have the awareness to make it. You can revise your post - please take off this part: that could make that pass or even have the awareness to make it
February 28, 200917 yr You can revise your post - please take off this part: that could make that pass or even have the awareness to make it :lol: :thumb:
February 28, 200917 yr LSU looks like they're playing the Lakers right now. They're like deer in headlights.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.