Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/LSU Updates

Featured Replies

Nope that was just Jodie getting his shot sent right back where it came from. It was a good block by both the guys.

 

...Sorry Wireman I had to use this I just found em. :lol:

kentucky-shades_v3.jpg

  • Replies 267
  • Views 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as Galloway gets in the game they start scrapping and running under control. Looked like Galloway got grabbed a little.

That was far from a clean block. Meeks was going one way and his entire body was redirected from the force of the hit.

 

Yeah the force of them tossing that weak stuff. Im all for UK getting the calls but that wasnt one to get mad about.

  • Author
Yeah the force of them tossing that weak stuff. Im all for UK getting the calls but that wasnt one to get mad about.

 

I agree.

Dang he tried go all NBA Jam boom shaka laka on that oop. Too bad he missed.

LSU draining the 3 right now, two kind rolls and two deep bombs.

...Sorry Wireman I had to use this I just found em. :lol:

 

You all can say whatever you want, but it was clearly a foul on the replay.

 

That being said, UK needs to suck it up and rip some heads off in the paint. There is no excuse for giving up this many offensive rebounds.

Here we go with the guy that doesn't score a whole lot of points, but comes into Rupp Arena and starts hittings everything.

Everybody shoots good at Rupp......... except the cats.

The fact that Galloway is on the bench right now is further proof that Gillispie is an idiot.

I know Galloway isnt the best shooter in the world but man I'd rather have him shoot than Porter. Just for the fact I know that hes not a good shooter.

The fact that Galloway is on the bench right now is further proof that Gillispie is an idiot.

 

I know Im not a coach but I just dont understand his reasoning behind that. Its getting pretty old pretty fast.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.