Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/LSU Updates

Featured Replies

SEC basketball is terrible. In a completely fair world, maybe two SEC teams would make the tournament.

 

How did you get that out of this game? These 2 teams are playing pretty good.

  • Replies 267
  • Views 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I knew it.

 

The ref just watched Thornton push off twice and let it go.

 

Now THAT was bad.:madman:

I hate REFS get some BALLs and call a push off:puke:

This is just a devastating loss. This game might literally be the difference in playing in NCAA vs. NIT

Refs haven't been calling much on LSU all day.

 

I don't know about that...I've seen some petty fouls called against the cats today...

How did you get that out of this game? These 2 teams are playing pretty good.

It's not this game, it's the whole conference, and the entire season (to date)... just bad.

I don't know about that...I've seen some petty fouls called against the cats today...

 

On LSU?

Meeks was fouled.

 

Those 3 REFS have a combined total of ZERO BALLS in this game

It's not this game, it's the whole conference, and the entire season (to date)... just bad.

 

Thanks Mr. Observant

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.