Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/LSU Updates

Featured Replies

Fundamental basketball Porter. If you leave a guy down the court, he's coming behind you to get the steal.

  • Replies 267
  • Views 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Porter picked up 2 fouls? I thought he got called for a moving screen and then didnt he get called for the foul after he got it stolen from him?

Nice blown call on that one. The LSU player knocked it out of bounds.

 

Isnt it an unwritten rule, that if its a close call then it goes to the home team? Aren't we in Rupp?

I thought Porter picked up 2 fouls? I thought he got called for a moving screen and then didnt he get called for the foul after he got it stolen from him?

 

Good point...

I thought Porter picked up 2 fouls? I thought he got called for a moving screen and then didnt he get called for the foul after he got it stolen from him?

 

 

Moving screen=Turnover

Steal from Porter= Turnover

 

 

:ohbrother:

Good point...

 

I was wondering why he was still in because I got really excited when I thought he got his second.

I was wondering why he was still in because I got really excited when I thought he got his second.

 

:lol:

Love the way PP works down low!!

 

I believe he already has 5 or 6 rebounds.

I think a team could go to a 5 guard lineup and still out rebound UK. Its that pathetic.

Isnt it an unwritten rule, that if its a close call then it goes to the home team? Aren't we in Rupp?

 

Rupp almost isn't even a home court advantage anymore. This is the game of the season and listen to the fans - or at least, try to listen to the fans.

All of a sudden, we're down 9 points.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.