Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/LSU Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 267
  • Views 23.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow PP and Meeks out at the same time?

Who is this team. I didn't see any of these guys in the 1st half.

Galloway had better be starting the point from here on out...:idunno:

Harris looked hurt going to the huddle, imagine that?

You can revise your post - please take off this part:

 

that could make that pass or even have the awareness to make it

 

:lol: When I first read that I was like what is this fool talking about. Then I re read it. Thats pretty good.

Galloway had better be starting the point from here on out...:idunno:

 

Bite your tongue. That makes to much sense!:p

Who is this team. I didn't see any of these guys in the 1st half.

 

No kidding.

My Layup has been rejected. :lol:

 

Sucker!:ohbrother::D

Is this the same team?

 

This is the same team that we SHOULD have seen all season. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.