Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 March Madness Contest

Featured Replies

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already commited bracketcide by picking a #15 over a #2.

I follow the link and go to a page where you have to enter a yahoo id what do I do?

Edited by nWo
Rule #13

  • Author
I follow the link and go to a page where you have to enter a yahoo id what do I do?

If you don't have a Yahoo account you'll have to register to get one. It is free. Once you do that then you'll be able to sign up for the contest.

I'm having the problem you guys were having earlier.

I'm having the problem you guys were having earlier.

Yeah, it looks like its screwed up again.

  • Author

ttt

Just entered, it was my first bracket I have filled out....sad.

I am good to go.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.