Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 March Madness Contest

Featured Replies

I am on also!

  • Replies 46
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Little me reiterate the request that members use their BGP screen name when entering this contest. This will help hold down confusion on who is who. If you have already entered and didn't, please change the name of your pick set.

I'm in.....but not expecting to do well. Just haven't had the time this year to follow much.

Kind of "MARCH SADNESS" for Kentucky fans. Guess we will get over it when the tourney starts Thursday.

Why can't I see the brackets?

  • Author
Why can't I see the brackets?
I don't know. I can't see the brackets in none of the groups I'm in on Yahoo.
I don't know. I can't see the brackets in none of the groups I'm in on Yahoo.

I'm just glad to know its not just me.

I tried to fill out a bracket but it automatically filled mine in with all the top seeds and won't let me edit???????

Count me in.

 

Last time I was in the lead for a good while before squandering it all :lol:

 

I must avenge myself!

 

But in the end, I won and that really was all that mattered.:clap:

 

I'll sign up tonight to defend my title.

I'm in... :banana:

Having problems making my selections, it says "click on a team to advance them" but when I do it just takes me to their stat page. Help!

  • Author

It seems to be something with Yahoo. I can't make any picks in the none of the groups I'm in. There is really nothing I can do until they fix the problem.

  • Author

I just rechecked the site and you can now make your picks. It seems they have the problem corrected.

  • Author
I tried to fill out a bracket but it automatically filled mine in with all the top seeds and won't let me edit???????
I removed your team. Try to resign back up. Once you do that you should be able to make your picks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.