February 20, 200917 yr Anyone interested can now sign up for our March Madness Contest. Each member will be allowed only 1 entry. Also please use your BGP username as your entry name. This will hold down any confusion as to who's bracket is who's. We will be using Yahoo again this year. All scoring and tiebreakers are handled by them. This contest is for members only. You must be a member in good standing to win the contest. GOOD LUCK!! To accept the invitation, just follow this link. For reference, here's the group information. Group ID#: 869 Password: theguru Edited March 12, 200917 yr by nWo
February 23, 200917 yr My favorite time of the year. Its getting closer :thumb: Nothing else like it!
February 23, 200917 yr :thumb: Nothing else like it! You cant beat being at the sweet 16 while the NCAA tourney is going on. I wish state lasted a week instead of a few days
March 9, 200917 yr Count me in. Last time I was in the lead for a good while before squandering it all :lol: I must avenge myself!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.