Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Charlotte 65 Xavier 60

Featured Replies

7 assists to 16 turnovers. Guard play is killing them...

X is playing their way into a worse and worse seed by the day....As of now, I see them as a 6 or 7....

7 assists to 16 turnovers. Guard play is killing them...

 

Brown, Anderson and Raymond all had silly, uncharecteristic turnovers tonight, too. But, I do agree with you, they really miss a solid PG. I thought Holloway would have improved by this time of the year.

X is going down quickly

They could still grab a 4 or 5 if they win out including the A-10 tourney.

They could still grab a 4 or 5 if they win out including the A-10 tourney.

 

:thumb:

X is looking awfully vulnerable in the A-10 tourney right now. Not good news for bubble teams in the power conferences if they get knocked off, 'cause they'll still probably get an invite.

Xavier has been over-rated all year.

^agreed, I haven't understood why they have been ranked so high all year.

^agreed, I haven't understood why they have been ranked so high all year.

 

Well considering at the end of the non-conference schedule their SOS was ranked 4th in the nation and they only had two losses... That might have had something to do with it.:rolleyes:

I am not happy with you right now, X. I still don't understand how Charlotte has the conference record they do. They've now beaten both Dayton and Xavier, the top two teams in the Atlantic 10, but they can't seem to beat anyone else.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.