Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi 81 Tennessee 65

Featured Replies

Ouch.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The SEC East is still begging UK to step up and win the division!

Close game at half. Ole Miss spurted to start second and never looked back.

 

4-way tie in the East.

Man the Vols are falling fast from such a promising start of the season. Hope it gets worse for them Sat....

Not surprising, I have said UT is overrated all year..

We are all equally crappy right now in the East!

The SEC is just terrible, and what's more, it's the East that is unbelievably awful for once.

The SEC is just terrible, and what's more, it's the East that is unbelievably awful for once.

 

I'm not disagreeing, but I hate how if these were 2 Big East teams it would just show the depth of the conference.

 

Maybe the truth of the matter is that Ole Miss isn't that bad? They're very tough at home (I have no idea where this game was played).

 

Tenn. has been searching for an identity all year, and I hope Kentucky can whip their tail on Saturday.

I'm not disagreeing, but I hate how if these were 2 Big East teams it would just show the depth of the conference.

 

:thumb:

I'm not disagreeing, but I hate how if these were 2 Big East teams it would just show the depth of the conference.

 

I do love irony...

Not surprising, I have said UT is overrated all year..

 

I don't know if they are overrated or a team that has underachieved.

 

Gotta give AK credit...

I'm not disagreeing, but I hate how if these were 2 Big East teams it would just show the depth of the conference.

 

.

 

:thumb:

 

Agree big time.

This certainly won't help UK's RPI.

But, even with the shape it's all in, the Vols lost, so.....

 

 

:dancingpa:taz::dancingpa:banana::dancingpa:bunny::dancingpa:taz:

 

:dancingpa:banana::dancingpa:bunny::dancingpa:taz::banana::dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.