Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mississippi 81 Tennessee 65

Featured Replies

This certainly won't help UK's RPI.

 

Good think the selection committee doesn't look at it.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good think the selection committee doesn't look at it.

When it gets down to what they look at, this does hurt UK a little...

When it gets down to what they look at, this does hurt UK a little...

 

In the grand scheme of things it gives them a better shot to win the SEC East so it is better for them I think.

In the grand scheme of things it gives them a better shot to win the SEC East so it is better for them I think.

I was only talking about how the committee uses the RPI...

I was only talking about how the committee uses the RPI...

 

 

It may hurt their RPI, but it also makes that Ole Miss loss in Oxford not "as bad", if you will. It will hurt UK much more if we are not able to beat UT on Saturday.

Do you disagree?

Nope. Just fun watching the flip from SEC fans to football from hoops... :idunno:

Nope. Just fun watching the flip from SEC fans to football from hoops... :idunno:

 

Well, now that you've edited your post & I can actually comprehend it (:D), I'll respond.

 

The SEC is top dog in football. It has been for the past few years, and they continue to prove it on the field. The bottom teams in the SEC struggle on the gridiron, but they're still competitive out of conference. Particularly, Vandy & Kentucky have stepped up their football programs and are no longer cupcakes.

 

My comment in this thread wasn't geared so much towards the SEC hoops teams as it was towards how much love the Big East gets from the media. Early on, UConn was one of my picks for the National title. I think Louisville has a great shot. And Pitt has proven to be a legit contender. You cannot deny those teams. But Georgetown & Notre Dame have been horribly overrated all year. I'm not buying Villanova as a top 15 team, either.

 

I guess I don't really see the "flip" that you're speaking of...

 

Please. Enlighten me.

 

And where did the wink smiley go?

Say whaaaaaaat? :confused:

SEC football is the same deal as Big East hoops right now. Both are likely over and under hyped on several levels...

SEC football is the same deal as Big East hoops right now. Both are likely over and under hyped on several levels...

 

I've been comparing the groups for awhile now.

I've been comparing the groups for awhile now.

So have I. Point???

Ole Miss' freshman are coming together now, don't be surprised if they win the tournament in Tampa.

So have I. Point???

 

He's cooler than you. Duh.

 

 

 

Now seems like an appropriate time to use this guy: :taz:

So have I. Point???

 

Maybe the point was that I was agreeing with you :notworthy:

 

 

 

:taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz: :taz:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.