Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ Vanderbilt 2/17

Who wins? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky, only if Patterson plays
      12%
    • Kentucky, regardless of Patterson is able to play or not.
      67%
    • Vanderbilt
      20%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

UK wins if Patterson plays, if not, Vandy puts UK in big trouble as far as the Big Dance goes.

 

Agreed. We need Patterson for this one. From what I've heard/read, he won't be ready.

 

Vandy lit us up in the first half from deep earlier in the season. I think they do it again but keep things going in the second half.

 

Vandy 83

UK 74

  • Replies 38
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is always a tough one in Nashville. Cats by 4.

You did too. :laugh:

 

 

Duh!!!! I think Vandy will win. :ohbrother:

I think Meeks will stay hot and the cats pull out a close one by 5.

Heck with the game! I am wondering what kind of idiotic jerk response Billy G is going to give Jeannine Edwards this week at halftime. She is once again the sideline reporter for the game!

UK by 10. This team is finally starting to figure it out and if they can get out early and get Meeks a couple of shots in the first couple minutes, then it should be smooth sailing from there.

Duh!!!! I think Vandy will win. :ohbrother:

You guys obviously didn't get the bad joke I tried there. :lol:

Vandy is a tough place to shoot jumpers. With Patterson likely out, they'll need to shoot at least 35% from deep as a team IMO...

I think Meeks will stay hot and have another 30+ points game as he leads the Cats to another much needed win on the road.GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kentucky 71-68.

Harrelson goes off and scores 24, Cats squeak one out on the road.

 

UK 72

VU 69

UK has gotta come back with a win tonight after last years massacre when they played vandy. ill choose uk 77-68

And the Cats will score more then 11 points in the 1st half.:D

 

I sure hope you are right but i will be surprized if Meeks scores 11 by half.

I just watched the 1998 replay on ESPN Classic of Vandy and UK. That game seems like yesterday, definately not 11 years ago. Nazr threw that basketball ball up for grabs and in it went, awesome. Maddux was a great player and Sheppard played a great game in the 1st half. Did I read somewhere where Nazr had past away?

Vandy is a tough place to shoot jumpers. With Patterson likely out, they'll need to shoot at least 35% from deep as a team IMO...

The ballplayers I know who have played in Memorial Gym think it is a great place to shoot. I know Vanderbilt has a lot of success in their home gymnasium, but it might be because they just shoot the lights out themselves.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.