Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tates Creek 59 Bryan Station 53

Featured Replies

Big win for Tates Creek, congrats!

Really nice win for TC. Gets them to .500 on the year, lots of games against tough competition, and not just in the 11th.

This somewhat of a surprise the way Tates Creek had been playing as of late.

This somewhat of a surprise the way Tates Creek had been playing as of late.

 

They have been playing tough...just against good competition.

Bryan Station is kinda on a slide of late 4-4 in their last eight with two beat downs by Scott Co. by 25+ both times. How have they gone frome #1 in state after Holmes victory to this?

Nice win for Coach Breeden and TC.

 

Was Bryan Station at full strength tonight?

I wonder how this will shake up the BGP rankings. #17 TC loses to #14 Franklin County and unranked Henry Clay, then beats #6 Bryan Station....?

I wonder how this will shake up the BGP rankings. #17 TC loses to #14 Franklin County and unranked Henry Clay, then beats #6 Bryan Station....?

 

These are just some of the things that create arguments in the polls and projections, and IMO, make Ky high school basketball great!

I wonder how this will shake up the BGP rankings. #17 TC loses to #14 Franklin County and unranked Henry Clay, then beats #6 Bryan Station....?

 

IMO F.C is the 2nd best team in the 11th region and should be in the top 10 in the state. They play as good of team ball as about any other team in the state.

IMO F.C is the 2nd best team in the 11th region and should be in the top 10 in the state. They play as good of team ball as about any other team in the state.

 

I agree. I think Scott County and Franklin County have a large size advantage on other teams in the 11th and they both have strong guard play. The two match-up well and I don't think other teams in the region can match their size. That is why Dunbar and Bryan Station could not seem to play Scott County close.

Maybe this was the move I was talking about ... :lol:

 

I suspect Wayne Breeden will make the Creekers a very tough out in the postseason.

Maybe this was the move I was talking about ... :lol:

 

I suspect Wayne Breeden will make the Creekers a very tough out in the postseason.

 

Wayne Breeden is an excellent coach! He may not have the talent of Scott County, but he has plenty enough to be dangerous!

I wonder how this will shake up the BGP rankings. #17 TC loses to #14 Franklin County and unranked Henry Clay, then beats #6 Bryan Station....?

 

More proof just how many solid teams there are in the state. I would like to see a list of all the teams in the state listed by their actual record. I bet if you looked at that, you would see 30 teams or more outside the top ten that are all capable of beating most of that top ten on a given night.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.