Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congrats to Corbin LB Jimmy Rossi

Featured Replies

For your score of 36 on your ACT.:dancingpa

Wow! that is very rare!

I venture to say this is his most amazing accomplishment. I haven't seen him play, but this is more impressive that anything he could have done on the field.

 

Congratulations to Mr. Rossi on a great accomplishment.

OUTSTANDING!!

For your score of 36 on your ACT.:dancingpa

 

I agree with the :dancingpa ....that is really something to celebrate!

That is awesome. Congratulations young man.:thumb:

His college money is now set! Great Job.

Big congrats. I often think that academics are overlooked by high schools. They have athletic hall of fames but don't have academic hall of fames. I'm glad this kid knows what high school is really about.

Well done and great to see a student-athlete, this focused on academics.

Jimmy is a fine young man and has a great future. Great job Jimmy!

Well done and great to see a student-athlete, this focused on academics.

 

My thoughts exactly!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.