Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 56 Mason County 55

Featured Replies

From the sounds of it, it was a close game. Hard to beat a team twice so dont be suprised if these two teams meet again at the BOKC. Also this will be the only time I ever correctly predict something. I predicted Clark by 1+, so it must be my lucky day!

  • Replies 150
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be some great highlights and interviews on the news tonight on Ch 27 out of Lexington.

From the sounds of it, it was a close game. Hard to beat a team twice so dont be suprised if these two teams meet again at the BOKC. Also this will be the only time I ever correctly predict something. I predicted Clark by 1+, so it must be my lucky day!

 

I'm not sure about that arn't you a Mason Co. fan?

We can talk till the cows come home about whether there was contact, who initiated the contact, were there exactly triple zeroes on the clock.

 

It doesn't matter. Mason County had their chances and let this one slip away. Way too many missed opportunities, at the free throw line and elsewhere. This team has had an exceedingly difficult time winning the close ones, and tonight was no exception.

 

Stenzel proved why he is the 10th Region POY as a soph tonight; although to say that he normally makes over 50 percent of 35-footers is a bit of a stretch.:D I don't think there was a single fan on the Mason County side of the gym that thought he would miss any of the FTs at the end.

 

Unsung hero for Mason County tonight was soph Jordan Gilbert, hitting two critical FTs and a 3 from the corner at crunch time.

 

Congrats to the Cardinals on the win; and maybe these two teams will meet again a little farther down the road.:thumb:

 

With the freshman and sophomore class for each team, should make for several more years of these!

From the sounds of it, it was a close game. Hard to beat a team twice so dont be suprised if these two teams meet again at the BOKC. Also this will be the only time I ever correctly predict something. I predicted Clark by 1+, so it must be my lucky day!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Take Mason by 1+. I think this will be a very close game and might come down to the wire if not ot.

 

 

right score wrong team!

Congrats GRC! The 10th region tourney will be one of the most interesting in the state!

Nice to meet you this evening as well Gold Sunrise. I have no dog in the fight so I will not comment on the game, just glad I was there to see a good one between two good teams.

Congrats GRC! The 10th region tourney will be one of the most interesting in the state!

 

 

It almost always is, last year being one of the rare exceptions.

 

Goldie, good to see you as always. Papa knows best.:thumb:

It almost always is, last year being one of the rare exceptions.

 

Goldie, good to see you as always. Papa knows best.:thumb:

 

True that my friend.:ylsuper:

Good call (by someone who just went to watch a great game and did not care who won!) Great game also! :)

Good call (by someone who just went to watch a great game and did not care who won!) Great game also! :)

 

Thank you for your unbiased opinion. Glad you enjoyed the game. The last two minutes was very intense. All fans were on thier feet cheering..hard to find a better game if you are a b-ball fan.:ylsuper:

True that my friend.:ylsuper:

 

Only wish i knew that you all were in town I would have introduced myself!

The referee's did not blow that call, if fans knew the rules they wouldn't be making comments like that.

 

Knew the rules? He jumped in the air like he was shooting, and the ball slipped out of his hands, over his head, and across the halfcourt line, and then he went and pick it up and nothing was called. He either walked or it was an over and back.

When asked if he was fouled on the last play...

 

Quote from Stenzel: "Uh," Stenzel said with a sheepish smile, "I guess I gotta say yes."

 

Even he wasn't sure...

When asked if he was fouled on the last play...

 

Quote from Stenzel: "Uh," Stenzel said with a sheepish smile, "I guess I gotta say yes."

 

Even he wasn't sure...

 

What Ch was this on?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.