Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County Plays 2 Top Ten

Featured Replies

Next week Elliott County will play Mason County on Tuesday then Ballard on Saturday. Just got word of this and don't really know the details; someone help me out. I know that this is official and will be an exciting week in Sandy Hook; both games will be held at the High School.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better be on their toes or could go 0-2 next week in Sandy Hook :taz:

Better be on their toes or could go 0-2 next week in Sandy Hook :taz:

 

The other 2 teams better be on their toes. That's certainly a double-edged sword.

 

I'm happy to hear that they added Ballard so that everyone can see what the Lions are made of.

DELETE . . . double post

Way to go ELLIOTT!! I can't WAIT!!!!!!!

 

Bring your A game and show everyone what you're made of!!

 

 

It'll be a 3 game week with a game on Thursday against Fleming too!

  • Author

Also a away game on the schedule at Russell. So we will see how it will play out.

  • Author

I will say that Elliott wins BOTH of these games. Everybody had been saying that Elliott don't play anyone and are not worthy of their exposure. Next week will show a lot of people that this team is the real deal. Both teams will be way out of their element and we will see if they can handle the hostile environment.

I am sure that the Mighty, mighty LIONS can handle these games.

If EC wins the games against Mason County and Ballard,IF. I will not say another negative thing about them and jump on the wagon. :jump:

What will everyone's thoughts be if Elliott does manage to win both games next week? I would be very proud of them :thumb:

If EC wins the games against Mason County and Ballard,IF. I will not say another negative thing about them and jump on the wagon. :jump:

 

You answered before I was able to ask :lol:

I see a definite win against Ballard on the 14th! Everyone on Ballard's team will be car sick after the drive from Morehead to Sandy Hook.

Better be on their toes or could go 0-2 next week in Sandy Hook :taz:
And in the event that they don't, I only think it appropriate that you be first to start the thread to congratulate them.:thumb::taz:

I have alot of respect for Ballard to make this trip. Win or lose, they have already earned a great deal of respect from me :thumb:

 

That being said, I'm not sure they ever have (and probably never will) face the kind of "atmosphere" they are getting ready to see next week. That compiled with the actual trip to Sandy Hook is going to be tough.

How many does EC gym hold? I may go to this game if I knew how to get there

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.