Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County Plays 2 Top Ten

Featured Replies

I hope T Knipp recovers quickly. My guess is tickets will be hard to come by. It will not surprise me if Elliott wins both games. Good luck Elliott!!!!

  • Replies 104
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:taz:

:rolleyes:

 

I doubt very seriously anyone is going to criticize them for beating two top 10 teams in a week.

 

I don't!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

I am sure it will break your heart though!!!!!!!!!!:banana::taz:

Knowitall are you a Holmes fan?? I noticed you and Eta have the same avatar!!!!!!!:eek::scared:

The other 2 teams better be on their toes. That's certainly a double-edged sword.

 

I'm happy to hear that they added Ballard so that everyone can see what the Lions are made of.

 

Wow,,,:notworthy:Ballard:notworthy:!:thumb: I glad someone took Coach Mays up on his offer.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

 

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

:rolleyes:

 

I doubt very seriously anyone is going to criticize them for beating two top 10 teams in a week.

 

They may not, but something will be said. Maybe something like - They couldn't beat them on a neutral court.

They may not, but something will be said. Maybe something like - They couldn't beat them on a neutral court.

 

:taz:

 

I don't!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

I am sure it will break your heart though!!!!!!!!!!:banana::taz:

 

:lol::rolleyes:IF Elliott can beat two top ten teams in a week, I'll be glad to give them the credit that they will have EARNED.

And in the event that they don't, I only think it appropriate that you be first to start the thread to congratulate them.:thumb::taz:

 

Spidoc, I will gladly eat crow. Former Marine (Semper Fi) and you have my word on it. To the EC fans, I respect your loyality to your school and expect the same. Hope to meet some of you in the future. I am always in Black with red shirt,and usually white on white UK hat. :dancingpa Hope to see ya at Rupp. I'm always there, with or without the Dawgs. :thumb: Hotel is reserved. :popcorn:

It means that IMO, the style of play is a little different in the 16th region than it is in the Louisville regions.

 

Got it. I thought you were implying something else. How is the style of play?

Got it. I thought you were implying something else. How is the style of play?

 

Louisville schools like to get out and run and honestly play very little defense, hence the usual high scoring games in the Louisville area. Also I think the Louisville area produces the most athletic teams year in and year out with Ballard, J'town, Male, Seneca, and Eastern to name a few.

I respect Elliott a lot for trying to get a game like this late in the season..kudos to them for stepping up to the plate.

 

I think it will be a very good test for the Lions as Ballard is a pretty solid defensive team who can also light the scoreboard up. Chiles and Cox v the Faulkner twins is going to be a great match up.

 

IF Elliott wins, I'll be the first to congratulate them and jump on the bandwagon. :notworthy::thumb:

 

Eta, I think the wagon is full.:p

Good luck to the boys in Sandy Hook.

Got it. I thought you were implying something else. How is the style of play?

 

Basketball in the 15th and 16th regions is much different than basketball in the 6th and 7th regions. It is a little more helter skelter, a little rougher and a little more intense on the defensive end. Its kind of hard to explain it, but its definately a different type of basketball. The officiating in the 16th isn't great by any means, but I know nothing about the officiating in the Louisville area. In the 16th, the officials allow the action to get a little rougher than expected sometimes. Its hard to explain, but this game will be an adjustment for Ballard to get used to. :idunno:

Eta, I think the wagon is full.:p

 

Good reply :thumb:

 

We don't much care for wagons up here. :D

Basketball in the 15th and 16th regions is much different than basketball in the 6th and 7th regions. It is a little more helter skelter, a little rougher and a little more intense on the defensive end. Its kind of hard to explain it, but its definately a different type of basketball. The officiating in the 16th isn't great by any means, but I know nothing about the officiating in the Louisville area. In the 16th, the officials allow the action to get a little rougher than expected sometimes. Its hard to explain, but this game will be an adjustment for Ballard to get used to. :idunno:

 

Ballard is a physical team. Honestly, having 16th region officiating who will let them play, will favor Ballard.

Ballard is a physical team. Honestly, having 16th region officiating who will let them play, will favor Ballard.

 

It won't help them against Elliott's defensive pressure.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.