Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tony Guidugli

Featured Replies

Heard Coach Franklin is interested in Tony G.! And BYU has requested tape of Tony!!! Has anyone from NKY EVER played at BYU?? Good Luck, Tony...show them some "Big Love" from NKY!

 

 

..anyone get the HBO reference??

 

See you lose points when you drop a good yet somewhat obscure reference and then give away the source.:lol:

  • Replies 55
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me you don't watch that show... please! That just may be the straw that breaks the camel's back... one more and you're out of here! :ohbrother:

 

Anytime I can break a Camel's back, I'll take it!!

Anytime I can break a Camel's back, I'll take it!!

 

Ehhh... didn't the camels break your back during the nearly undefeated

'76 Championship season?

I wish UC could do something to get him. If Grutza got a look I would think Tony could get one and with BK's ability to develop a QB, could have been a diamond in the rough.

  • Author
I wish UC could do something to get him. If Grutza got a look I would think Tony could get one and with BK's ability to develop a QB, could have been a diamond in the rough.

UC is loaded at QB and are likely to get a 4 star for 2010 in the near future. He wouldn't have had much of a chance to sniff the 3 deep...

Ehhh... didn't the camels break your back during the nearly undefeated

'76 Championship season?

 

Ehhh...It was the State Championship year of 1975...and it haunts me to this day! :cry:

Dave Rath on a post I think he scored twice I think Bud had the coverage.

Dave Rath on a post I think he scored twice I think Bud had the coverage.

 

OOOOUUUUCCCCHHHH!!!!:isurrender:

Dave Rath on a post I think he scored twice I think Bud had the coverage.

 

OBVIOUSLY, there was no coverage....but THANKS FOR SHARING!!! :lol:

OBVIOUSLY, there was no coverage....but THANKS FOR SHARING!!! :lol:

 

:eyeonyou: Eyes on the curves in the stands and not on the field?

Mud, Mud, Mud!!!!!

How do you pronounce his last name?

How do you pronounce his last name?

 

Gah-duel-ee.

How do you pronounce his last name?
Carefully. :cool:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.