Beechwood @ Covington Holy Cross (2/4)

Holy Cross vs. Beechwood  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Holy Cross vs. Beechwood

Well as it stands then, Beechwood has assured themselves of no worse than a 2 or 3 seed unless it comes down to the blind draw...so looks like it will be either CCH or HC drawing Holmes in the first round.

Yeah, pretty much whoever wins the CCH/HC game Friday will not draw Holmes, unless of course there is a three way tie, which I really don't see happening.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, pretty much whoever wins the CCH/HC game Friday will not draw Holmes, unless of course there is a three way tie, which I really don't see happening.

Hopefully not. Much rather learn who the first round opponent is after this Friday.

I think this will be a great game. Both teams match up well with each other. But I like Holy Cross in this one. I think home court advantage will be huge for them.

I agree, The Finn is a tough place to play on the road. It's just a hostile environment!

Beechwood's big men will come up shorts against H.C.'s quicker guys. small floor will favor Indians.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Beechwood's big men are actually pretty athletic. Smith held his own against Pittman when they played and Snyder is tough around the rim.

Yes it is. IMO this game will indeed decide who gets the #2 and who gets the #3. Covcath is just really struggling right now. Giwa-Beuttel should be a great match up. I agree that Romes will have to be a team effort.

Make sure to find me at this game. I'd really like to sit with you and watch it. :thumb:

I'll get in touch with you when the game gets closer.

I would expect Romes to guard Giwa. Who is Holy Cross' other guard?