Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonathan Ferguson joins 3000 point club

Featured Replies

Congrats to Jonathan Ferguson, that is an amazing achievement.:thumb:

  • Replies 103
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Ferg :thumb::dancingpa:clap:

 

 

 

My Eagles should have this young man under lock and key.

 

You would think!!!:idunno:

I've been watching Elliott Co off and on for the last 3 years and Ferguson is one of the best outside shooters in the state, if not the best, and he has the ability to get that shot off so fast. Great shooter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to JF. Very proficient at putting the biscuit in the basket.:thumb:

Congrats Ferg :thumb::dancingpa:clap:

 

 

 

My Eagles should have this young man under lock and key.

 

 

Very puzzling to me. :idunno::confused: MSU is just a few miles down the road and you would think they would be knocking the door down. Maybe they live inside a bubble and never heard of him. Nice try--I really don't know what they are thinking and maybe they are just not thinking!! It seems to me for some strange reason that they like loading up with out of state players. Probably one of the reasons I haven't been to a MSU game since Leonard Coulter of Danville played there.

Congratulations Jonathan.

Very puzzling to me. :idunno::confused: MSU is just a few miles down the road and you would think they would be knocking the door down. Maybe they live inside a bubble and never heard of him. Nice try--I really don't know what they are thinking and maybe they are just not thinking!! It seems to me for some strange reason that they like loading up with out of state players. Probably one of the reasons I haven't been to a MSU game since Leonard Coulter of Danville played there.

 

I don't know if Tydall and MSU has contacted Ferg or not but if they havn't and they came calling now, If I were him I would tell them to take a flying leap.

Way to go Ferg! ! ! ! MSU should get local boys , nobody wants to see out of staters lose. The local boys could win some games. See you this weekend Ferg.:dancingpa

MSU could recoop the scholarship $ with the local attendence he'd command.

  • Author
Congratulations to JF. Very proficient at putting the biscuit in the basket.:thumb:

 

The times that I have seen him play that is exactly what he does.:thumb:

He was 17 points away from 3000 going into tonight. You can do the math.:thumb:

 

Thank you!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.