January 26, 200917 yr They have induced my son's girlfriend today and I will probably be heading to the hospital in a few hours. I will keep everyone posted! :dancingpa
January 26, 200917 yr Author Congrats. Is this your first grandchild? Yes, this will be my first!!! Already know it is a boy!
January 26, 200917 yr Big congrats. Nothing like seeing a baby brought into this world to realize God's beautiful world.
January 26, 200917 yr Yes, this will be my first!!! Already know it is a boy! Congratulations again! BY the way, when our first was born, making my parents grandparents for the first time, I told my dad that being a grandfather should not make him feel old. It's sleeping with a grandmother that does it.
January 26, 200917 yr Congratulations again! BY the way, when our first was born, making my parents grandparents for the first time, I told my dad that being a grandfather should not make him feel old. It's sleeping with a grandmother that does it. Great smiley.. :laugh:
January 26, 200917 yr Congratulations and enjoy. The grandkids are more fun than their parents were. :sssh:
January 26, 200917 yr Congrats, still hard for me to believe that you're gonna be a grandpa. You still act like a teenager! lol
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.