Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 61 Alabama 51

Featured Replies

Final.

 

 

Very good effort in the 2nd half by the Cats.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you got it right this time Wireman but you know what the say. Even a blind squirrel finds....

They hung in and played tough. Good win for the Cats.

This is a great road win for the Cats. Pray for Harris. I told you it would be 10+ HT :thumb:

Good win. I swear Gee has been there for 10 years

Well you got it right this time Wireman but you know what the say. Even a blind squirrel finds....

 

I find it pretty often on my UK predictions :thumb:

I find it pretty often on my UK predictions :thumb:

 

Ehh, I don't about all that... :lol:

 

Nice win on the road for the Cats.

I find it pretty often on my UK predictions :thumb:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

17-4

5-0 in the SEC

 

 

I agree, but aren't they 16-4?

UK HAS TO BE RANKED OR THE POLLS ARE JOKES. :irked::puke:

Honestly, what does being ranked right now do for you??

Good play in the second half. Liggins played really well I thought, as did Darius.

They might get ranked in the AP but I don't think they will in the coach's poll.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

PM me if you want some OVC locks for tonight :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.