Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 61 Alabama 51

Featured Replies

If they are 16-4 and 5-0 in the SEC, they should be ranked.

 

 

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of you disappointed again come Monday. Personally I hope they stay unranked. I don't want any more added pressure put on the team.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they'll be ranked this week :thumb:

If they are 16-4 and 5-0 in the SEC, they should be ranked.

 

Why?

 

VMI is 16-3 and 8-1 in the Big South, should they be ranked?

Why?

 

VMI is 16-3 and 8-1 in the Big South, should they be ranked?

 

No.

No.

 

Why not? According to you a 16-4 team should be, so why not a 16-3 team that beat the 16-4 team...

Because UK would beat VMI by 20 if they played now.

I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of you disappointed again come Monday. Personally I hope they stay unranked. I don't want any more added pressure put on the team.
Agreed They just have to keep playing as well as they have and the rewards and recognition will come .:thumb:

Great win Cats, they had to grind out a tough win when the shots were not falling. That was about as good a defensive game by the Cats you will ever see. The refs were as bad as they come.

Im not a big UK fan but I'll have to admit Billy G. has them playing well.

Good to see them play well and win in a game that Patterson could not contribute a lot.

 

I really enjoy watching this team play.

Meeks is becoming one of my alltime favorite UK players. He plays so hard.

Why not? According to you a 16-4 team should be, so why not a 16-3 team that beat the 16-4 team...

 

Please tell me you aren't serious???:popcorn:

Wireman, you are right on, I get the feeling half the time that people just like to argue with your rationalizations because it makes perfect sense. #1 in the SEC, 16-4, 5-0 should be ranked, why them and not VMI, easy answer, Conference appeal and strength, no way the Big South can even match half of what the SEC, has even on a down year.

Good to see them play well and win in a game that Patterson could not contribute a lot.

 

I really enjoy watching this team play.

Meeks is becoming one of my alltime favorite UK players. He plays so hard.

 

I have the same feeling about Meeks. He is quickly becoming a Wildcat legend :thumb:

Wireman, you are right on, I get the feeling half the time that people just like to argue with your rationalizations because it makes perfect sense. #1 in the SEC, 16-4, 5-0 should be ranked, why them and not VMI, easy answer, Conference appeal and strength, no way the Big South can even match half of what the SEC, has even on a down year.

 

The best team in the SEC deserves to be ranked, IMO. They thought it was Florida, but this week has proven that they were wrong. I will be shocked if the Cats are ranked this week.:bunny:

Kentucky's half court defense is as good as I have saw this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.