Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 61 Alabama 51

Featured Replies

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They might get ranked in the AP but I don't think they will in the coach's poll.

 

I was thinking this too.

 

Coach's don't like UK. :irked::eyeonyou::cry:

Good road win. It's never easy to win at Bama.

I hate to root for Tennessee but if they win it would help Kentucky's situation

I hate to root for Tennessee but if they win it would help Kentucky's situation

 

Agree.

I was thinking this too.

 

Coach's don't like UK. :irked::eyeonyou::cry:

 

I don't know about that but they were so far back in the voting last week they have alot of people to jump. That is my IMO.

Honestly, what does being ranked right now do for you??

 

:ohbrother:

 

 

What's with the oh brother smilie BBI? That's a legit question. Why is everybody all bent out of shape if they're not ranked. It doesn't have any effect on the SEC race.

I was thinking this too.

 

Coach's don't like UK. :irked::eyeonyou::cry:

 

 

Of course they don't. They hate UK just like Billy Packer and the rest of the media. :deadhorse::isurrender::ohbrother::rolleyes:

What's with the oh brother smilie BBI? That's a legit question. Why is everybody all bent out of shape if they're not ranked. It doesn't have any effect on the SEC race.

 

 

They are 5-0 in the SEC with 3 Roads win.

 

I don't care how bad the SEC is. The lead the SEC at the moment.

Good win on the road for the Cats. I thought that Liggins, Darius and Harrelson when Patterson got in foul trouble played alot of key minutes and were hustling and making plays the whole game. That is what UK needs is for those 3 too play consistent and when on the floor play smart and hard. I hope Harris injury isnt too serious but you never know, this youngman has been through alot this year already! I think UK should defintley be ranked now but still needs to keep moving forward and making progress. There defintley alot better at this point of the season and their record proves that then last year.

Honestly, I don't think beating two teams ranked in the 100's in RPI will propel the Cats in the polls-not that it matters. They do have a shot at taking Florida's spot in the AP though.

 

Very sloppy played game (both teams), but Uk found a way to grind out a road win. Can't complain about that.

Of course they don't. They hate UK just like Billy Packer and the rest of the media. :deadhorse::isurrender::ohbrother::rolleyes:

 

:lol:

Of course they don't. They hate UK just like Billy Packer and the rest of the media. :deadhorse::isurrender::ohbrother::rolleyes:

 

:popcorn::clap:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.