Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 2009 Schedule

Featured Replies

Scrimmages:

Scott County

Cincy Moeller

 

Season:

Aug 28 - at Lawrence North (Indianopolis Power)

Sept 4 - duPont Manual

Sept 11 - at Cincy Elder

Sept 18 - at Cincy St. X

Sept 25 - Bowling Green

Oct 2 - St. X

Oct 9 - Seneca

Oct 16 - Eastern

Oct 23 - at Ballard

Oct 30 - Lex Cath

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks to be a fairly easy schedule.

 

 

 

:cool:

If I'm reading this correctly, I don't see a bye week. Is that typical for Trinity? Or are there no bye weeks for anyone in '09?

  • Author
If I'm reading this correctly, I don't see a bye week. Is that typical for Trinity? Or are there no bye weeks for anyone in '09?

 

 

I'm not sure when the season starts. We usually have our bye the first week of the season.

I'm not sure when the season starts. We usually have our bye the first week of the season.

 

Could very well be. This is the first "FB schedule thread" that I've looked at.

I could see the Rocks potentially being 2-4 to start the season given all they lose! Of course the last time they started that poorly, they finished pretty well.

Great schedule for the fans. Ought to be a blast travelling to these regional/national powers' places to play.

 

I've already got C.W. McCall loaded up.

 

Also sets up for an unbelievable 2010 home schedule with LN, Elder and X coming in.

No Bye weeks next year if you use both of your scrimmages.

Wow, what a schedule.

No Bye weeks next year if you use both of your scrimmages.

 

That is correct this just gives teams a little flexibility with their schedule. Looks like a very tough schedule but I geuss that is why the have won 18 trophies.

19 trophies to be exact :thumb:

19 trophies to be exact :thumb:

 

I am sorry you are exactly correct.

  • Author

I think this is a pretty brutal schedule, but a great one for the fans. I think it's one that will hand us some losses, but an excellent one to prepare us to bring home #20. :dancingpa& a 5-Peat!

Scrimmages:

Scott County

Cincy Moeller

 

Season:

Aug 28 - at Lawrence North (Indianopolis Power)

Sept 4 - duPont Manual

Sept 11 - at Cincy Elder

Sept 18 - at Cincy St. X

Sept 25 - Bowling Green

Oct 2 - St. X

Oct 9 - Seneca

Oct 16 - Eastern

Oct 23 - at Ballard

Oct 30 - Lex Cath

 

My understanding is Lawrence North will be at home and the Rocks travel to LexCath.

That is a fantastic schedule.

 

It seems obvious that Trinity is tired of playing way down in competition in the state of Kentucky and look to take their show on the road.

 

I like this attitude.

 

Besides Louisville St. Xavier and occasionally Male High School, Trinity has rarely been challenged in the past 20 plus years within the state of Kentucky.

 

Good luck to the Rocks as they step way up in class!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.