Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Virginia 75 Georgetown 58

Featured Replies

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Making that UK win over WVU look even better. :ylsuper::clap::popcorn:

 

Beat me to it.

WVU is big east too, so be ready for the top to bottom argument.

Interesting. Isn't G'town one of the "Elite" Big East teams? Or is that just when they win?

 

I thought they were "Elite" bad loss at home, I mean they get spanked. :ohbrother:

Georgetown = one of my most hated teams, so YAY! Plus UK's RPI should go up!

Making that UK win over WVU look even better. :ylsuper::clap::popcorn:

 

I agree, but I'm looking forward to hearing UK-Haters downgrade the win still.

I agree, but I'm looking forward to hearing UK-Haters downgrade the win still.

 

I know. :ohbrother::puke:

Interesting. Isn't G'town one of the "Elite" Big East teams? Or is that just when they win?

 

They are 2-3 in the conference, elite?? :confused:

I watched the second half. The Hoyas were out-hustled, out-rebounded, out-everythinged.

I agree, but I'm looking forward to hearing UK-Haters downgrade the win still.

 

Hopefully the UK haters, the UK lovers, and everybody in between will keep it on this game.:thumb:

They are 2-3 in the conference, elite?? :confused:

 

A week ago there was a discussion between the A.C.C and the Big East and they were in the top 5 or so then. That's my point. I actually like Georgetown.

Huggies teams always get better throughout the year. They just don't make any adjustments in March. Nice win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.