January 23, 200917 yr Still 54.... That's hard for me to believe, and it has been updated. I agree with the hard to believe part. Oh well, this is a great win for WVU.
January 23, 200917 yr We disagree 1000% there... I don't know anyone that does agree with me on that. Best talent yes, but right now they are winning on talent alone, I don't see them as the best "team" yet. If they end Notre Dame's streak in South Bend this weekend then my opinion may change.
January 23, 200917 yr Author Still 54.... That's hard for me to believe, and it has been updated. WVU's jumped up to 14, so it will be of some benefit to UK, even if it didn't immediately show. UK's SOS did crack the top 100 (99!) as a result.
January 23, 200917 yr I still think the title is UNC's or maybe WF. I dont think dUKe has a good enough inside game to win it all.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.