Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Virginia 75 Georgetown 58

Featured Replies

Just face it man, tell us what the rest of us know, the big east pretty much sucks/overrated, except for UCONN (as usual). One of the ACC teams will win it this year. Let's have it.

 

Keep fishing. Not going to get it from me tonight... :popcorn:

  • Replies 50
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Hoyas have always been considered a team in the 5-7 range in the Big East. Maybe even back to 8 now that Syracuse has played mostly well. Their offense is heavily based on PG and C play, and Wright and Monroe don't have the experience needed yet...

 

Before Big East play even started I saw them finishing 9th in conference.

Just face it man, tell us what the rest of us know, the big east pretty much sucks/overrated, except for UCONN (as usual). One of the ACC teams will win it this year. Let's have it.

 

If Uconn makes it to the Sweet 16 I will be suprised. They are the 4th or 5th best team in the conference IMO.

Before Big East play even started I saw them finishing 9th in conference.

They have the talent to finish 5th. Just a long way to go to get there based on the concerns I've listed...

If Uconn makes it to the Sweet 16 I will be suprised. They are the 4th or 5th best team in the conference IMO.

We disagree 1000% there...

They have the talent to finish 5th. Just a long way to go to get there based on the concerns I've listed...

 

I agree that they could finish 5th but they could fall as low as 9th and they just don't impress me.

Keep fishing. Not going to get it from me tonight... :popcorn:

 

You kept your composure, and I appreciate that. I never one second believed a word of what I previously said. I threw out a curve ball, and you guys knocked it out for a homerun.

If Uconn makes it to the Sweet 16 I will be suprised. They are the 4th or 5th best team in the conference IMO.

 

That was probably a more controversial statement that Wireman saying UK would make it to the Final Four.

We disagree 1000% there...

 

And you know what, I'm going to agree with you, I really am.

I am praying for the 5/12 matchup, or Marquette in round 2.

 

For the record I was just kidding. :thumb:

Well AFTER this game, UK is still only 54....not good.

 

Nice try, but the G'Town/WVU game hasn't been factored in yet:

 

http://www.realtimerpi.com/rpi_167_Men.html

 

Keep up the good work though :thumb:

 

The more we hear from you, the more we know that UK is having success. :clap:

How did former Raceland player Cam Thoroughman do?

I will say, that I cracked up at you stating that 3 teams from one conference are "real" contenders at a title, and they are in the same conference...I don't think there's ever been another conference where you could say, anyone of three teams could win the title.

 

I'm not sure I am following your post correctly, but I would say UNC, Duke and Wake are all real title contenders. Wouldn't you?

Big win for the Huggy Mounties.

Nice try, but the G'Town/WVU game hasn't been factored in yet:

 

http://www.realtimerpi.com/rpi_167_Men.html

 

Keep up the good work though :thumb:

 

The more we hear from you, the more we know that UK is having success. :clap:

 

Still 54.... That's hard for me to believe, and it has been updated.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.