January 22, 200917 yr That was a heck of a pass. That thing was on the money. Did I see Steve Spurrier speaking to the kid afterwards about the QB position?
January 22, 200917 yr Man, that ending was amazing. Im not one to get excited about games other then UK's, but I jumped out of my chair after that. Phenomenal execution.
January 22, 200917 yr Im not one to get excited about games other then UK's That tells us quite a bit...
January 22, 200917 yr UF had two guys in the lane...plus the shooter and when the ball is missed a 4th player runs in on the left side. One guy back. Inexcusable.
January 22, 200917 yr That tells us quite a bit... The out of context police have arrived. By "excited" I mean scream and hoot and holler, i LOVE to watch college hoops....sheesh.
January 22, 200917 yr The out of context police have arrived. By "excited" I mean scream and hoot and holler, i LOVE to watch college hoops....sheesh. I was yelling at the TV as Meeks scored 54. Same with the game Griffin went for 30 and 20. I put you in context based on your post. Sorry...
January 22, 200917 yr 2. No disparaging, taunting, or boastful comments--especially between opponents trying to intimidate each other. This includes name calling or personal attacks toward any member, username, or school. Also, keeping in mind the youth of our student athletes, excessive "bashing" is prohibited in the high school forums. Do not comment on the manner in which another member has posted, or any violations you find in their posts. Such public remarks will be considered a violation under this rule. If you spot what you believe to be a violation that needs to be addressed, please use the "Report Bad Post" button, or send a message to a moderator.
January 22, 200917 yr What an ending. Glad it happened to Florida. You got to make your free throws when it counts.
January 22, 200917 yr Very bone head move not having everyone back out of the lane by Florida on the freethrow, amazing play by South Carolina at the end.
January 22, 200917 yr Horn is a great coach. That play had been worked out in practice before. There's no way those two players had the composure to execute that on their own. First Take just interviewed the kid and he said it was nothing they had practiced before.
January 22, 200917 yr Great execution, but how in the world can you not have someone back...there should not have been anyone at ft line for UF. Great execution for USC, poor coaching for UF. Exactly what I was thinking.:thumb: Very surprising from Billy D.
January 22, 200917 yr Great proof that UK should be top 25 instead of UF :thumb: I am a Florida fan but agree with post UK has the best team. Seen Florida play 5 or 6 times a little better than average team. If UK can get some solid play out of their point guard think they could be a top 15 team.
January 23, 200917 yr Author First Take just interviewed the kid and he said it was nothing they had practiced before. If they didn't practice that before, then those two players have the most composure I've ever seen.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.